POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New hamapatch version : Re: New hamapatch version Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New hamapatch version
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 2 Jun 2001 20:11:45
Message: <3b1980c1@news.povray.org>
Hi Harold:
Answering your cuestion about what else is new, these is what I've found:

Background image support, DXF and VRML export, Array function, and of course
the Text tool.

The help file (in english), available on the web, has been updated to cover
all the new features. You can find it at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~draven2561/hamapatch/index.html

Here you can find a lot of models, plugins, and information about sPatch and
Hamapatch:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~draven2561

Hope this helps.
Txemi Jendrix